Tensioners & Pulleys
Starmann Germany offers complete line of manual and automatic timing belt tensioners.
Each one is designed and manufactured to meet OE quality and standards.
Key quality measurements:
• Tensioners are mounted on premium brand bearings – KOYO, NTN, NSK, NACHI, which guarantees long life and great performance.
• All plastic parts are made from fibre, which is reinforced by polyamide glass.
• Pulleys are made from metal, which is embossed.
• Riveting of individual parts of the pulleys is carried out by using special dies for riveting, which guarantees highly resistant connections.
• Spacers and other metal components used during the manufacturing process of the plastic and metal pulleys are galvanized electroplated or anodised, which significantly affects their corrosion resistance and improves the aesthetic look.
Optimum timing belt tension during the assembly is provided by the roller with the eccentric structure or by the spring inside the tensioner.
Automatic tensioners with built-in spring and pulleys extend life of the timing belt by ensuring constant and accurate belt tension while the engine is running.
As one of very few suppliers on the market we offer also much cheaper Single
Pulleys with no tensioning mechanism.
Depending on your needs and correct assessment the replacement of the tensioning mechanism is not always necessary. This is why we offer more cost effective solution for our clients.
To find them easily there is letter S at the end of the index.